Desiring to be closer to family, our sellers (the builders & only occupants of this home) have relocated out of state and have entrusted to market and sell their well located & desirable "River Bluffs" home. This lovely home offers a main floor master suite, but also has extra bedrooms and bath in the lower level making it ideals for multi generational families. River Bluffs' homes do not become available often, so make plans to Bid Your Price & Buy!!
Property Tour: Tuesday, November 5 @ 2:00pm SHARP! Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above or contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
- Well built and well maintained 5 BR/3.5 BA brick home home w/walk-out basement on 4.92 +/- acres in Spotsylvania County's "River Bluffs" development
- Home features 4,526 +/- gross sf. (2,284 +/- sf. on main level & 2, 242 +/- sf. in basement)
- The main level features: Entry foyer; formal living room; formal dining room w/bay window; kitchen w/light filled breakfast nook & pantry; powder room (1/2 bath); family room w/large brick fireplace, wood storage & ceiling fan; French doors off of family room leading to the sun room w/Pella windows & ceiling fans; Master Suite (bay window, master bathroom w/dual sink vanity, 2 large closets); 2 other bedrooms w/full bathroom; storage attic w/pull down steps; tons of closet space
- The walk-out basement features: 2 bedrooms; full bathroom w/walk-in shower; large family room w/brick fireplace & woodstove; utility room/work shop area/laundry room w/sink (washer/dryer convey); glass enclosed plant room/potting area
- Wood floors & carpet on main level; carpet in basement level
- Central AC & heat (Trane)
- Well & septic system; electric water heater; water treatment system
- Single car drive under garage; large brick detached 2 car garage/work shop w/skylights, windows, overhead door, walk-in door, concrete floor, electricity and pull down storage attic
- Spacious covered front porch; rock outlined driveway; mature plantings, trees & shrubbery
- Fenced back yard features gazebo, patio pavers & deer fencing
- The "River Bluffs" community offers a playground, pavilion, tennis courts, basketball court and Rappahanncock River access via a drivable path and walking trails
- This desirable home can be occupied immediately with the new owner possibly wanting to modernize at their leisure. Close to Rt. 3 & I-95, this property offers a quiet retreat but close to all your needs.
- Tax Map: 006-1-00-65; Zoning: RU; Yearly County real estate taxes: $3,347; HOA yearly dues: $125; Home was built in 1986; Schools: Chancellor ES & MS and Riverbend HS
- WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/14/19, and all terms adhered to.