NOTE: The auction will be conducted off site at the Aquia Harbour Business Office (1221 Washington Dr., Stafford, VA 22554)
From the Estate of William H. Roth, Jr.: We have been entrusted to market and sell this wooded waterfront building lot. This lot is conveniently located minutes from the back gate and is a commuter's dream!! Bid Your Price!!
Please preview the lot at your leisure and contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above or contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
- .48 +/- acre wooded waterfront building lot
- The engineering has been done for this lot, and a home site has been located
- Soil reports can be found in the link above
- Aquia Harbour is a premier gated community and there amenities include: golf course, country club, marina, parks, pools, preschool, stables and much more!! Click here for Aquia Harbour's web page
- This Aquia Harbour community is a commuter's dream located within minutes of several commuter lots, 8 miles from Brooke Rd. commuter train station, minutes from Rt. 1 & I-95 and 9 miles from Quantico!!
- Tax Map: 21B-2770; Deed Book: 14547; Zoning: R1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $656.50; HOA yearly dues: $1,314; Click here for Home Owners Association by-laws, covenants, etc.
- WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $25,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/12/19, and all terms adhered to.