10 Criteria for Selecting an Auction Firm
As you take the time to consider whether or not an auction firm is the right one for you, please read these guidelines to help in your decision making. A quality auction firm:
- Should have extensive auction experience in the local and national marketplace along with significant expertise and product knowledge.
- Should be dedicated to the profession as evidenced by the completion of advanced coursework and earning continuing educations credits.
- Should have developed an extensive client base and significant marketing outreach.
- Should integrate technology and systems into their business activity and practices.
- Can provide a customized written Marketing Plan that assures results oriented performance and value added service.
- Can share references and testimonials from past clients and customers verifying a track record of service satisfaction.
- Should have a reputation for integrity, honesty and fairness.
- Should have demonstrated a full time commitment to the auction profession and associated fields.
- Can assemble, activate and coordinate event resources including staging, staff, equipment, record systems and accounting.
- Will candidly and professionally communicate today’s market realities and provide a full return on investment.